Sunday 1 December 2013

Kindness by Review: Vegan Treats for Lovers of LUSH Pampering!

“There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them”
― Sylvia Plath

For as long as I can remember, a nice hot bath has been my mainstay for soothing both body and mind. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try three of LUSH's new 100% vegan bath time goodies. Perfect as stocking-stuffers this season or as an anytime treat for yourself!  
 


 1. Shoot For The Stars Bath Ballistic (AUD$6.75)

I wasn't expecting a simple bath product to bring to mind Vincent van Gogh's masterpiece "The Starry Night". But as the water in my bathtub swirled with shades of blues, a touch of yellow, deep purple and sparkling silver stars, I was already feeling enchanted and I hadn't even hopped in yet! 



Don't be alarmed when the water settles into a dark glittering purple - it won't stain your bathtub. I found this whimsical bath ballistic a charming mix of soothing and uplifting. Definitely a treat after a hard day's work!

2. Angel's Delight Soap (AUD$5.90)

If you're a fan of all things sugary sweet then you'll love this slice of Angel's Delight soap packed with tangerine oil, orange oil and gardenia oil. Using this was like cleaning myself with fairy floss - so watch out if you're not keen on soaps with fragrance.


One of the cool things about LUSH soaps is that they come in chunky slabs that last for ages! 

3. Sandy Santa Scrub (AUD$6.50)

Who knew that Santa's face could do such wonders for dry skin!  My skin felt amazing after using this Santa-themed combination body butter and scrub. Keep your body smooth and hydrated with this mix of coconut oil, murumuru and organic shea butters, as well as sugar and sand.



In Australia we're coming into summertime right now, so this scrub with its Brazilian orange oil is great for keeping legs beach-ready

You can find more LUSH vegan Christmas treats here!

Review


No comments:

Post a Comment