Saturday 2 April 2011

Ethical Designer Spotlight: David Babaii for WildAid


I recently stumbled upon some fantastic hair care products which I had to share here with you all! 

David Babaii for WildAid - Our products are free of sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, and animal products. And of course, free from all animal testing. Even better, we further support the beauty in nature by donating ten percent of all profits to WildAid, the global wildlife conservation organization, to help save our endangered animals. 

David Babaii was named "The King of Curl" by VOGUE and has an extensive red carpet styling portfolio. 



The face of David Babaii for WildAid is the gorgeous and ever-radiant Kate Hudson

I'm currently using the Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner which smell like creamy sunset cocktails by the seaside :D Ingredients include: Cupuacu Butter, Wild Orchid and Blue Algae Extract! These products are a delight to use (even my boyfriend is sneaking some!) and it's even better knowing that you're helping wildlife conservation while conserving your locks!

2 comments:

  1. This is so good to find out (though I'm not sure where you're located). I too have been on the hunt for eco-friendly hair products as it doesn't sit well with me that our vanity and grooming are costing the earth. I'm going to look these products up online and see if they are available in Australia. I'm currently using Chi hair products and their shampoo and conditioner smell divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby! :D

    I actually bought these products while at Priceline in Australia, so you should be able to find them really easily (YAY). I'll keep my eye out for Chi haircare :o)

    Other great haircare lines available in Australia include Nature's Organics and De Lorenzo...would love to hear if there are others out there that people are loving that are cruelty free and eco-friendly!

    All the best,
    KB =^..^=

    ReplyDelete